General Return, Refund and Replacement Policy on Jungheinrich India
- All Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from its description on the product detail page on Jungheinrichindia.com.
- Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
- Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- To know about the Return window for Jungheinrich-shop.in visit to the site is requested.
Note: If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup by Jungheinrich or the Third Party eligible to sell for Jungheinrich, a Self-Return option will be given.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with Jungheinrich-shop.in Refund Policy be issued a refund to your original payment source in the original payment method.
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed only to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)).
Once we receive the product returned by you or the seller notifies us of receipt of return, as the case may be, a refund will be processed only to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)).
Following are the refund processing timelines after the item is received by Jungheinrich India and is notified for return without any Damage:
Net Banking (Credited to Bank Account)
5-6 Business days after the Product is received in warehouse
Pay on Delivery Orders
NEFT to Bank Account
5-6 Business days after the Equipment is received in warehouse
8-10 Business days after the Equipment is received in warehouse
- If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your bank for more information.
- Refunds will not be in anyway processed in cash.
- Refunds can be processed via paper cheque only in exceptional cases.
For Jungheinrich Fulfilled orders:
- If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the demand draft to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
For Seller-Fulfilled orders:
- For damaged/ defective items, the seller will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- In any case where a refund is required, the seller(s) need to authorise that refund. Jungheinrichindia.com can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders:
- For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will only be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT))
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your order placement account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
Paper cheque clearing
- All cheque refunds will be in form of "at par" Deutsche Bank cheques. Deutsche Bank’s All cheques are cleared locally in the following cities:
Ahmedabad Delhi Ludhiana Pune
Aurangabad Gurgaon Moradabad Salem
Bangalore Kolhapur Mumbai Surat
Chennai Kolkata Noida Vellore
- The cheques will be treated as local cheques at all Deutsche Bank branches in India in above mentioned Cities, to enable faster outstation payments.
- If you plan to present the cheque in person in any other city, ensure that your beneficiary bank sends the cheque for outstation clearing.
- In case you plan to drop your cheque in a clearance box, please note the following:
- If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any of the above cities, use the box marked Local Cheques.
- If you are dropping the cheque in a clearance box in any other city, use the box marked Outstation Cheques.
Failing to follow the above instructions might result in the cheque not being processed and a penalty being levied by the bank.
Note: Once a cheque is issued, Jungheinrich India will send you an e-mail with the tracking details of the refund cheque within 7 business days from the date of refund.
Eligible items, conditions and exceptions
- Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock.
- If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, we will let you know on alternate products with similar application. Incase, you would like to go in for other product, the higher price difference if any shall be borne by you. If the new product price is less than the difference shall be refunded.
- There will be full refund incase 1&2 is not possible.
Can my order be replaced?
- Only replaceable and few Seller Fulfilled items can be replaced.
- If the item you ordered arrived in a physically damaged or defective condition or is different from their description on the product detail page, or has missing parts or accessories, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with the same seller.
Which items are eligible for a Free Replacement?
Jungheinrich approved and eligible items and few Seller Fulfilled items are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) with same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on jungheinrichindia.com; or
- Item received is defective/does not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
- If your item is "Seller-Fulfilled" and is not eligible for a free replacement, please Contact the Seller to request a refund.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.