COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of this website aredeveloped by Jungheinrich Lift Truck India Private Limited, Flat No.203-204, Delphi ‘A’ Wing, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai- 400076. All rights reserved and any reproduction, adaption or publishing of it, in whole or in part, the information, text and/ or graphics contained in this site, for any purpose without the express written consent of Jungheinrich India, is strictly prohibited.
Information Security Policy:
We commit to put in place and proactively manage an information Security Management System (ISMS) designed to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of business information, information processing facilities and to provide a secure work environment to our employees, customers and interested parties.
We believe in continually improving our management system by periodically reviewing our ISMS and its associated controls. We have established an Information Security objectives within the company and strive to develop and implement relevant and cost effective information security controls by:
- Classifying all business and client information as per sensitivity;
- Proactively assessing information assets risks and implementing practical and cost-effective control to mitigate identified risks;
- Handling security incidents through an efficient incident response process and learning from incidents;
- Studying industry best practices and advancements in technology, proactively assess information security risks and implement solutions;
- Complying with applicable legal, regulatory, contractual and other requirements;
- Identifying, building and maintaining the competency of our employees to effectively manage the policy requirements;
- Providing continuous information security awareness and education to employees and stakeholders;
- Preventing interruption to business processes by implementing Business continuity program;
- Continuously monitoring all information system to detect and prevent unauthorized activities;
- Periodically reviewing this policy for its continued suitability and applicability;
- Providing adequate resources required to manage and support effective implementation of this policy;
- Aligning as per Jungheinrich group’s information security requirements and initiatives
It is important that all staff acknowledge their responsibility in these aspects and provide positive contribution to information security in conjunction with the policy.