Jungheinrich India is committed towards its customers and has put together the undermentioned Grievance Redressal Policy for an effective resolution of all complaints received. This policy aims at an effective resolution of customer complaints through proper channelized approach, review mechanism and prompt resolution of all customer complaints. We aim to resolve any complaint or grievance which may arise as a result of any gap in the promised and delivered service levels. This shall also apply to all queries and/or feedbacks received from Jungheinrich’s customers.
Jungheinrich encourages customers to provide feedback and raise complaints in respect to our services and we aim to improve the quality of our products and services. Customers can share their complaints in writing back via email, calls, letters, visit to our customer support team based at our registered office (Details are mentioned on our website www.jungheinrich-shop.in). Customers are advised to make use of our tiered redressal mechanism of which have been put in place in a very robust and customer friendly structure to ensure that all complaints are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
GRIEVANCE POLICY PRINCIPLES:
- The prime objective of Jungheinrich India is customer satisfaction.
- Timely resolution of all queries and complaints are necessary for business growth.
- All employees of Jungheinrich India shall work in Customer’s best interests.
- The details of the grievance redressal system shall be displayed on Jungheinrich India place of business and on its website.
- Continual evolvement of redressal mechanisms for the resolution of customer grievances.
TRAINING OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAMS
The team at Jungheinrich India undergoes regular trainings on handling customer grievance and handling queries. All relevant prevailing laws of the land are being taught in respect to customer grievance handling to ensure the team is up to date on all compliance aspects. We are focused at timely and quick resolution of all queries and grievances received and we seek feedback from all our customers to ensure our systems and mechanisms improve with time. We intend to improve with every interaction with our customers.
UPDATING AND ANALYSIS
Jungheinrich India analyses all complaints received through various mediums and ensure we improve with each complaint received. Our internal systems are built in a way to capture all grievances and timely analysis is done bring out a permanent solution to each complaint received. We believe in analyzing the root cause of the issue and resolve it permanently thus ensuring improved and enhanced customer experience.
PROCESS OF COMPLAINTS REGISTRATION
We encourage feedback and thus we have created the following tiered escalation system for our customers.
We request the customer to:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 (22) 25727900 to submit your query
- The line is open during working days, from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. (except public holidays).
- Turnaround time: First response to any query/complaint is provided within 48 business hours of receipt of complaint. Any follow-up question is answered within next 48 business hours on receipt of follow up mail;
- An auto acknowledgement is sent to the customers through a system generated or manual e-mail;
- Our customer service team then work on resolution of the complaint and take appropriate action required for resolution;
- The customer will be kept informed of the action taken and the progress of the resolution of the complaint.
Customer Grievance Redressal Escalation:
In case the customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided at Level 1, they may escalate the complaint to the next level, mentioned below.
Grievance Officer – Manojit Acharya
Tel: +91 (22) 25727900
Mailing Address: Jungheinrich Lift Truck India Private Limited, Flat No.203-204, Delphi ‘A’ Wing, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai- 400076
Turn-around time: Response to all escalated complaints are provided within 36 business hours of receipt of complaint. Any response arising from our initial response is answered within 5 business days.
Jungheinrich India undertakes that all complaints from its customers shall be resolved within a period of one month from the day the complaint is made.